Fraunhofer at the Hannover Messe 2012
- © Expotechnik
The major themes of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft at this year's Hannover Messe from 23 to 27 April 2012 were projects and solutions on sustainability. One main focus were technologies for the city of the future “Morgenstadt”.
At several fair stands visitors found exhibits on key topics such as adaptronics, energy, production and simulation.
On this page you will find press releases, a hall plan, videos and further information about Fraunhofer's fair appearance.
Our booths can be found in the following halls:
- Simulation: Hall 7, Booth B10
A selection of exhibits on Simulation
- Adaptronics: Hall 2, Booth D21
- Energy: Hall 13, Booth C10
A selection of exhibits on Energy
- Production: Hall 15, Booth F29
- Sustainability: Hall 2, Booth D22
A selection of exhibits on Sustainability
- City of the future “Morgenstadt”: Hall 26, Booth C08
A selection of exhibits on “Morgenstadt”