Networking event / October 12, 2023
Fraunhofer Science and Innovation Day Australia
Both Australia and Germany, share a profound commitment to scientific advancement across diverse fields. Therefore, we are delighted to extend a warm invitation to the very first Fraunhofer Science and Innovation Day Australia, a unique networking event aimed at fostering German-Australian research collaborations.
This event will serve as an exceptional platform to gain valuable insights into the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft* and engage directly with researchers from various Fraunhofer Institutes.
Join us at this great event to connect with like-minded researchers, explore potential synergies, and uncover opportunities for transformative collaborations between Australia and Germany. Together, we can make significant strides in advancing research and technology to address the pressing issues of our time.
A key highlight of the Fraunhofer Science and Innovation Day is a dedicated matchmaking event, providing an ideal platform for you to engage in fruitful discussions and explore potential synergies with like-minded researchers.
The event is aimed at:
- Researchers and research managers of universities and RTOs (Research and Technology Organizations) in Australia
- Companies with research interests in both Germany and Australia
- Members of the Fraunhofer Australia Network
- Fraunhofer Groups and Alliances
How you can benefit from participating
- Learn about the world’s leading applied research organization, research areas with significant potential for collaboration and funding schemes to support international collaboration.
- Hear your peers sharing their experiences in collaborating with Fraunhofer Institutes.
- Learn from first-hand experiences on potential legal challenges and how to manage expectations when collaborating with Fraunhofer.
- Find potential partners for joint projects while expanding your professional networks.
Please register now to secure your place at the very first Fraunhofer Science and Innovation Day Australia and be a part of this exciting journey towards a more innovative and sustainable future.